SANE Vicarious Trauma Training
Gain skills to aid you in your journey as providers to those faced with traumatic events.
- Ensure that you have an understanding of what vicarious trauma is.
- Learn how trauma impacts your brain and behavior.
- Learn about how to recognize the signs of vicarious trauma.
- Learn how to increase your personal resiliency.
- Gain practical applications for implementing resiliency.
Trainer: Tifanie Petro
Tifanie Petro, MS, serves as the Director of Advocacy and Prevention, overseeing the Children’s Home Child Advocacy Center and multiple statewide awareness and education campaigns. In addition to overseeing collaborative investigations of child abuse cases; Tifanie provides forensic interviews for local, state, federal, and tribal jurisdictions, court room testimony, and comprehensive trainings rooted in understanding trauma and recognizing and responding to child abuse. Tifanie believes that by empowering children we can create resilient families and communities. Tifanie received her BS degree in Psychology from Black Hills State University, her MS in Public Health from Capella University, Minnesota and her MS in Human Services from Capella University, Minnesota.
Registration Required: https://usd.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJModeqtqDIqGdBRqK4qYYDmamoglrZVXHVy