The coronavirus pandemic continues to shift how we provide services to the people we serve. These constant changes to process, guidance, and the very environments in which we work can frustrate your staff and seriously affect your organization’s ability to fulfill its mission. While the pandemic is far from over, your leadership abilities will impact how you and your staff get through the months ahead and what your organization looks like on the other side.
Join us March 4, 2021 at 2 PM ET to hear John Nash, Executive Director at The Arc of North Carolina, share how you can effectively lead through change.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How to help employees adapt in changing situations
- Ways to overcome resistance to change
- The difference between leadership and management
- How to minimize the stress these conditions bring to you as a leader
- How to position your organization to ride out the storm and to be stronger when it has passed